Keto Has Transformed my Health

Hello Keto fans, my name is Robert Bryant. I just wanted to say hello and am excited to be on this forum. Keto has totally transformed my health and I want to learn as much as I can. I want to share the story of my success so people will have inspiration.

11replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Janice4945
    • Retired and loving it!
    • Janice4945
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Robert. New here and learning. Day 2 for me. Ready to hear some success stories!

Like 1
    • Robert N. Bryant
    • Keto Coach and Webmaster
    • Ketogenicinfo
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Janice4945 Awesome, just have faith in the system. It absolutely does work. With knowledge and determination you will succeed and if you have any questions feel free to ask. This is a good forum with a lot of knowledgeable people. 

Like 1
    • Moondrake
    • Mother of Doggies
    • Moondrake
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Janice4945 Here's one.  Female, age 59, sedentary.  Yesterday was my 7 month ketoversary.  Starting weight 245.  Current weight 182.  63 pounds down, about 40 to go.

Like 5
    • Robert N. Bryant
    • Ketogenicinfo
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Moondrake

• LadyDKT
    • LadyDKT
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Moondrake  needed to see this today! Thanx

• Robert N. Bryant
    • Ketogenicinfo
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

LadyDKT Your welcome, Good luck on your keto journey and know that we are here to help.

• Janice4945
    • Retired and loving it!
    • Janice4945
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Thanks to all the great posts!  Day 2 over and 4 net carbs left. Feeling great!

Like 1
    • Robert N. Bryant
    • Ketogenicinfo
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Janice4945 

• Robert N. Bryant
    • Ketogenicinfo
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Janice4945 Hello, just checking in to see how you are doing? Are you still losing weight on the Keto Diet? 

• Janice4945
    • Retired and loving it!
    • Janice4945
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Robert!  Doing great here...thanks for asking. I am below my first goal weight and decided to go for another 10. I have started IF a few weeks ago on Mon through Fridays and that is really helping. I love this whole WOE!  Feeling better than I have in years!  Hope you are doing well. Also getting back into walking so happy about that. Have a great day!

• Robert N. Bryant
    • Ketogenicinfo
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Janice4945 Have you ever heard of the amazing superfood Natto? The food is amazing. Fermented soybeans, but prevents stroke and heart disease. I highly recommend it for good health.

Like3 Follow
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 11Replies
  • 74Views
  • 5 Following