Plateau

Hi, just wondering if anyone has any suggestions, i have lost 7 kgs and now have stopped. I have remained at the same weight now for 3 weeks. Nothing is working, have dropped calories almost in half and carbs , to hope to kick start it again. But nothing.

4replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • TW Lost 45
    • Industrial Sales Professional
    • TW_lost_40
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

The easiest way to help you is for you to tell me what carbs you are eating ? You have lost 16 American pounds and for most that is quit an accomplishment. Alot of those on this blog "wish" they could and usually give up before reaching 16 lbs. I have lost over 50 lbs and have never even looked even once how many calories I was consuming. I focused strictly on how many carbs, not net carbs.

If you want my help just ask, but you have to be all in...

• This is not a plateau. Firstly, women put on several pounds of water due to monthly hormonal cycle. It's not a real weight gain. Dr Ken D Berry says that it's not a plateau until it's gone on at least a month. Weight loss can come in spurts, also don't solely rely on the scale. During the time I was not "losing" on the scale I was dropping in terms of body fat. I could see it and tighter pants suddenly were baggy and the veins on my hands began to stick out. I appeared to lose only one pound last week then this morning woke up and weighed and dropped three from yesterday. The body holds onto water as it lets go of fat. Totally normal. I've lost 33 pounds in the last 7 weeks.

Like 2
  • TW Lost 45 

can u tell me if I’m doing this keto thing right?

• TW Lost 45
    • Industrial Sales Professional
    • TW_lost_40
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Alliemayburke AMB, TW here. questions, how much do you want to lose, how tall, age group, I assume female, what part of country (N<S<E<West) Note: All of these should be required, because if you only need to lose 5 lbs it's different than 200 LBS. But I would recommend the same things, because it's what works for me. I have just recently learned some new stuff... Pls respond in a timely manner.

Like Follow
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 126Views
  • 4 Following