• 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Been keto since march, lost 20lbs

Like 4
    • Trina
    • Trina.6
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I have been Ketoing since March 10th, and I am not weighing myself but I am measuring. From here and there all over my body, using the Remeasure app, I have lost 62”., and gone from a uk dress size 30 to a size 22.

Like 4
  • >20years,  lost 65 pounds,  on maintenance.  so weigh in each week and adjust intake if gaining.  

• Bgump502
    • Bgump502
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

6 weeks, 26 lbs. 

Like 2
    • Tegan
    • Tegan
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

8 weeks on keto and only lost 4kg each!!!  I weigh food and keep to under 18 net carbs a day, exercise 2-3days week but its FAR from the weight loss I was expecting :-(

• Jane
    • Jane.27
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I’ve been on Leto for just over 8 weeks and lost 7kg. I’ve reached my goal weight 🤗 I’m wanting to become fat adapted...does anyone have any knowledge of this subject? I need more energy! 🥴

• Started out dropping sugar and flour June 15th. It was my second hardest addiction to quit.  Started watching carbs shortly thereafter by limiting to 50. Then started Keto by following this apps recommendations.  

Lost 52 lbs in 3.5 months  I have lots more to lose but it has never been easy to lose any weight  so this amount is a miracle   

I was insulin resistant and due to all the yo-yo dieting ( I did in my youth) my body’s metabolism was probably zero so it took me forever to become fat adapted.  

• Since end of March. lost 30 lbs.

• ltron
    • ltron
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I have been on Keto for 3 weeks and I have lost 8 pounds  so yes Keto is my BFF :)    I eat only 20 net carbs each day and limit my calories to 1200 each day but sometimes i go over my caloric intake depending on the day i'm having.  It's challenging but i'm glad i finally started my keto journey.  

• Annemarie
    • Annemarie.2
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I've been on keto since August 10.  As of today, I've lost 31 pounds. 

At the same time, I started exercising for at least 30 minutes a day and closing all my rings on my Apple Watch. 

I've logged everything and kept my carbs under 30 a day, most days under 20. I try not to use sugar substitutes because I have a terrible sweet tooth --  even fake sugar trips it.  

I drink a crazy amount of Perrier lime mineral water and eat a lot of salmon and salad with palm hearts, tomatoes, feta, and blue cheese dressing. 

• Kknicole
    • Kknicole
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Almost 4 months, started June 14. So far I have lost 46 lbs with Keto and OMAD. I haven’t really tracked carbs too much, but always kind of keep track in my head so I don’t go over. I try to stay under 20 net per day and stay around 1200 calories. Started at 245, I’m at 199 now and goal weight for now is 160 so 39 to go.

Like 1
Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 11Replies
  • 207Views
  • 13 Following