OMG!! These strawberry cheesecake fat bombs are orgasmic!

I have been looking for keto recipes for over a week as I have been preparing to start keto. I started yesterday and have been trying to get some food prepping done as well. My first day I ate as much of my Keto food as I wanted and was not hungry, but fell WAY short on ALL of my macros. So I needed to find a way to get more fat in. Fat bombs. Sounds weird. But that’s what they are. I decided to start with the strawberry ones and just licking the spoon was amazing!!  I highly recommend this recipe!!

8replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Effie199
    • Effie199
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

which ones did you try?  i searched the recipes and there are several.  Thank you :)

• Cyndaj
    • Cyndaj
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I'd like to know which recipe you used as well!

• Moondrake
    • Mother of Doggies
    • Moondrake
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

If you want a really simple keto fat bomb, melt 2oz unsweetened baker's chocolate, 4 oz butter, and about a tablespoon of your preferred sweetener in a double boiler. Pour into silicone candy molds or an ice cube tray and freeze. You can also break up pecans, walnuts or macadamia nuts and fill the candy molds and then pour the chocolate in on top. Takes only about 15 minutes to make 12 to 24 delicious fat bombs.  As you progress and explore, you can add all kinds of things to the mixture. Orange or lemon zest, shaved coconut, coconut mana, little balls of frozen peanut butter, dehydrated berries, whatever you like.

Like 8
    • Montse
    • Montse
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Strawberry Fat bomb. 

Keto Grade: A 

Strawberry Fat Bombs

servings 12.

Prep Time: 15 min

Cook Time: 1 hr

Ready In: 1 hr 15 min

Ingredients

Strawberries, Fresh

½ cup, whole pieces

Cream Cheese, Brick

¾ cup

100% Pure Erythritol by Now

2 tablespoon

Coconut Oil

¼ cup

Vanilla Extract

1 tablespoon

Instructions: scrawl sideways
    1. 1/2 cup = 120 ml = 2.5 oz = 70 g strawberries, fresh or frozen
    3/4 cup = 180 ml = 5.3 oz = 150 g cream cheese, softened
    1/4 cup = 60 ml = 2 oz = 60 g butter or coconut oil, softened
    2 tablespoons = 0.7 oz = 20 g powdered erythritol OR 10–15 drops liquid stevia
    1 vanilla bean OR 1/2–1 tablespoon vanilla extract
    Place the cream cheese and butter (or coconut oil) cut into small pieces in to a mixing bowl. Leave at room temperature for 30–60 minutes until softened. Make sure the butter is softened, otherwise it will be difficult to mix and achieve a smooth texture. Do not microwave the butter – the mixture needs to stay firm.
    Meanwhile, wash the strawberries and remove the green parts. Place them into a bowl and mash using a fork or place in a blender for a smooth texture.
    Add the powdered erythritol (or stevia), vanilla extract and mix well. Before you mix the strawberries with the remaining ingredients, make sure they have reached room temperature.
    Add to the bowl with softened butter and cream cheese.
    Use a hand whisk or food processor and mix until well combined.
    Spoon the mixture into small muffin silicon molds or candy molds. Place in the freezer for about 2 hours or until set.
    When done, unmold the fat bombs and place into a container. Keep in the freezer and enjoy any time!

Recipe details:

Hands-on time: 15 minutes
    Overall time: 2–3 hours
    Servings: 12
    Nutrition facts (per serving):

Total carbs: 0.99 g
    Fiber: 0.14 g
    Net carbs: 0.85 g
    Protein: 0.96 g
    Fat: 7.4 g
    Energy: 67 kcal
    Like 7
    • Betha
    • Betha
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Sbmatthews14 

• How did you get those macros? I fed this into the Carb Manager and it gives (1) 8 carbs ea. I'm trying to find a way to modify the 12 to 18 servings> The flavor is outstanding btw. Thank-you for the recipe.

• Javabeenz
    • Javabeenz
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I get 1.3 net carbs putting the ingredients into Carb Manager for 12 serving,   .8 when you make 18 servings

Like3 Follow
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 8Replies
  • 708Views
  • 17 Following