Lowest Carb "Treat" Suggestions?

Hi all!  New user here.

Have been on the NO carb diet, for 14-15 days now, and have been in heavy ketosis for around 10 days (since I started measuring).   My problem is that I thought the sweet cravings would get easier, yet at the beginning I literally had none, and now I am practically drooling while dreaming of a strawberry jelly sandwich.  

My question is whether there is any low-carb "treat" anyone can suggest which won't sling me back to square one, or better yet, a way to attack this craving?

Thanks!

(It just dawned on me that I could maybe just take a small bite out of a jelly sandwich ...)

28replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Jaqi
    • Jaqi
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Jaqi  Yeay!  I'm back!   Still not sure what happened.

• Jaqi
    • Jaqi
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

CHRIS   They look delicious.  Thanks!  May try them out as I start adding some foods back in.   The other night my friend brought over a few value-meal cheeseburgers and while I tried to stick to just the meat on the ones I ate, I "subconsciously" (wink wink)  left the onion and some ketchup on each (had three I think - but they were tiny).  While I am trying not to go by my Keto strips too much anymore, the next day I was on minimal Ketones, so, I am back in 100% on the induction phase.  

Like 1
    • Melsmom
    • Melsmom
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

just tried the Premier Protein bars all are just as delicious as Atkins to me.

Like 2
Like Follow
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 28Replies
  • 309Views
  • 11 Following