Day 4 No weight loss yet. Hitting goals on CT

Hey

i am on day 4 and hitting all my goals but nothing is working yet. Should I change my goals and if so how do I do that on the app?

thanks so much 

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hi, Taraboo!

Are you relying on your scale for results? I would spend your first-week judging things like, how do you feel, do your clothes feel different on your body? Adjust to your new lifestyle and way of eating. Measurements are more accurate for results!

Scales often lie without meaning to. They don't accommodate for any exercise building muscle. Remember, muscle weighs more than fat.  The water you have been drinking that hasn't been used by your body or eliminated can factor into weight on the scale.  There are so many more factors why the scale doesn't move or goes up!  Please don't weigh yourself at night.  That's a disaster waiting to happen. 😉

Before changing your goals, I would give two weeks. See how your clothes feel, how you are feeling physically, the scale last. Go over the foods you have been eating, what exercise you have been doing, how much water you have been drinking, etc and then work from there.  Please track your sleep too! Sleep is a big factor in weight loss, as is reducing stress.

Anyway, two weeks will give you a gauge of what is working for you and what you need to change. You can also use a calculator (ruled.me is a good one) or speak to your Dr, who hopefully is open-minded and understands the current science of nutrition.

Good luck with your endeavors!

• What are your key goals and average actuals the past four days?

Like Follow
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 24Views
  • 3 Following