In actually fairly new.

I have been trying so hard and using the wrong app. I have lost inches. I am still waiting for this whooosh they talk about. Anyone one else. I hope this works.

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • goplay
    • goplay
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

If you lost inches but not pounds, you might be making muscle which is more dense more than fat.  That's a good thing.

• Badmojomn
    • badmojomn
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

NewMe2018 You lost inches of fat, fat doesn’t weigh that much and may not reflect on the scale much. Keep doing your meal plans, your on the right track. Women see the loss mostly in their tummy area and upper thighs if we started out heavier there. Keep up the great work! Whoosh effect, I think is different for some. I thought I had it after doing a partial hamb butter fest, but then days later the water weight came back, so not sure it happens to everyone. Women have theortically more fat than me. and I saw more men on YouTube talking about their whoosh effects, so for me, I don’t feel like I had a true one. We retain so much water on a daily basis and I really feel like we need to de- stress somehow, or keep calm.  I found Keto has kept me calm over the last few months of my 1 year journey so far. 

Like Follow
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 78Views
  • 3 Following