Favorite zero carb options please!!!

It sure does not take long to get to 16 carbs in a day!  YIKES!!  Could really use some suggestions on zero carb options.  My proteins tend to get to high, so I'm assuming I have to limit proteins in my snack options also.

13replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Dskoppy
    • Dskoppy
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Olives, Cheese,  olive tapenade is good with cheese.  I've also found some 0 carb crackers which are primarily made of seeds and took some getting used to. Then again so did the tapenade

Like 2
    • Dorka
    • Dorka
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Dskoppy  Olives are little carbs but not noll

• AJQ
    • AJQ
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Egg whites, some cheeses, most meat, chicken and fish. Most fats. Are you counting NET carbs? I limit my net carbs to 20g or less and can eat a very large salad every day plus other above ground veggies and still have plenty to spare. You shouldn’t limit protein too much, it may be that your fat macro is too high. You don’t need to eat all of your fat macro, just enough to be satiated. Protein is very important so don’t skimp there. 

• Dskoppy
    • Dskoppy
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Dorka 

Mm. I guess i was just basing it off of thre nutrition label. I don't know at what weight you have to consume them to start counting thre carbs i guess.  The jar just says 0. *shoulder shrug* Still knew to this. 

• Dorka
    • Dorka
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Dskoppy I take 10 (medium) olives and it is 1 g net carbs. But it is maybe different with different olives.

• Dorka
    • Dorka
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Dorka Not a zero thing, but low carbs and much food: 100g green salad + lemon juice 1tsp, apple vinegar 1 tbs, 1 egg hardboiled, pecan nuts 1 tbs, avocado/olive oil 1 tbs, garlic 1 part (3g). Cut, mix and eat - good and filling. 

Like 2
  • Chicken wings, pork rinds, salami

Like 2
    • Delores
    • Delores
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Chaffles are a good NO carb food.  I make them with 1 egg, 1/2 c mozzarella cheese mixed together and put half mixture in one well on my waffle maker and add the other half to another and cook them for 6 minutes.  While it is cooking, I cook me a "Great Value" Pork Sausage Patty and add it to the chaffle for a no carb sandwich.  About 376 calories.  Here is a link to youtube to watch how chaffles are made - the video compares six different types of chaffles:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBhweOSHd14&list=PLptMIQyV9TCnWtzl4CE7oxDrqIayY7isW&index=3

Stay strong, you got this!

Like 4
  • I make Keto cheese crips with cheddar cheese and and I season them with A Spice Affair Taco seasoning.  Obsessed with this! 

Like 2
    • Bjm
    • Bjm
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Dskoppy 

• I ate jalapeño poppers, bacon, pink fluff, steak, chicken, hotdogs with mayo,cheese crisps, pickles, eggs, bacon, Costco canned chicken with pickle and onions, zero carb bread from franz, salads daily and 1 carb per serving salad dressing all these are not zero carbs but it is some of the things I ate and lost 40 lbs in 4 months and just maintaining now good luck to you 

Like 2
  • Dskoppy What are these 0 carb crackers and where did you find them? I'd love to try 'em out. 

• Trish
    • Trish.33
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I would also like to know about the 0 carb bread and crackers 

Like1 Follow
  • Status Answered
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 13Replies
  • 422Views
  • 11 Following