Need help understanding macros when working out

I've been logging my macros for months, but most recently synced my fitbit to the app. Here's a screenshot of my normal macros. I'm usually good staying close to my goals, but now that my activity is syncing I'm getting more calories, net carbs, etc. I normally work out twice/day so should I be eating all those extras? I'm struggling to lose weight and wondered if that was the problem, BUT I'm also not sure how I can eat that much as I feel like I already eat plenty a day to stay at normal macros ranges. Please help!

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Greg Lowe
    • Greg_Lowe
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Bump!! That’s a great question!  I would like an answer as well.  I am very active and am never sure if I should just follow the plan I was given by the app or pay attention to all the extra calories and macros that are subtracted when I exercise and try to add more food in on heavier workout days. 

• Bgump502
    • Bgump502
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

So I actually have my stuff sync’d to apple health, but there is a setting in CM that let’s you turn off adjustments for workouts. I keep my adjustments turned off and stick to the “original” plan, and figure exercise and movement calories burned are added bonus. 

Like Follow
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 88Views
  • 4 Following