Supplemental Ketos ? Some folks love ❤️ these !

I hear some folks adding supplemental Ketos to the mix here, like a powdered form called KetoDrive by Zhou Nutrition on Amazon. So far haven’t seen anything of harm with these, not yet (!). I’m really not sure 🤔 how ingesting ketones is similar to metabolically “creating” them by altering one’s metabolism toward fat burning. But some folks seem to feel good using these, mice seem to be getting smarter/living longer/lighter ( what’s not to like?!?). Some are sipping these to get through daily 16:8 intermittent fasting periods. I’ve bought a couple little bottles  fm AMZ, shd arrive today. I’d love to hear y’all’s experience with this and anything good ur reading !

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Caitmax3
    • Caitmax3
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

yatesa12 !As you know I use this supplement and love it. Time will tell if it has any effect on my overall experience. I originally started it to get through the “Keto flu” and it really helped in those dreadful first days. It also seems to keep my blood sugar in check. I just today added MCT oil powder with prebiotic fiber to my morning coffee. It adds some fat and fiber to your day, and I need the fiber especially as I am not eating any grain or fiber rich veggies. I’ll update with a review after a week or so

• yatesa12
    • yatesa12
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Caitmax3  

Wonderful and thanks !  I’ve been into probiotics too and found something called “Gut Shot”the other day. < 1-2 net carbs. Also organic fermented sauerkraut. There are some other things, I’ve been a plain Organic kefir lover too. My keto drops didn’t show up at PO this morning as they shd have. Will have to wait til Monday. Talk soon and thanks !

Like Follow
  • 6 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 153Views
  • 2 Following