Looking for my KetoHerd!

Hello there I’m  Yvonne and I’ve decided to take the plunge into the keto genie way of life.  I so desperately want to be confident in my physical appearance and performance.  There’s the beautiful sexy witty funny fit woman inside of me that is desperate to come out!  I don’t just want new clothes and shoes I want new experiences like bungee jumping, zip lining, windsurfing and the beloved 2 piece bikini!  I want to sizzle when dance the kizomba with a sexy partner.  Sheesh I got a bit excited just thinking about that but anywho   I’m hoping that this forum will be uplifting and encouraging!  Looking to make some KetoFriends!

Yvonne

6replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Joanna
    • Joanna
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hello 👋 Yvonne & welcome to the forum. With such a descriptive wish list I feel more than confident you’ll get there 😂🤣😂 love it! Great fun and keep focused on the long term outcome if you’re ever having a tough day, we can do this 🙌

Like 1
    • sjglascock
    • 48yo mom, former physician assistant, 2 yrs out from breast cancer
    • sjglascock
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi there, and welcome! I am a month in so am still newish, I guess. This forum is a great place for information and support. The keto diet for me has been great so far. Never hungry, lots of energy and losing weight. It's a lifestyle for me that I want to continue for the rest of my life. I love your goals! Hang in there and you will get there! I don't know what the kizaomba is, but you have piqued my interest! Always trying to get my husband to dance but he is a stick in the mud. So I dance without him!  Rock on! 

Like 1
  • Hello I’m new here too! 

Like 2
  • Joanna Hey Joanna!  Yes I'm pushing myself to color my dreams and visions, trying to find motivation.  It's HARD, but I'm HARDER Yes? YES!  LOL!  Happy to meet you!  Long haul it is!

Like 2
  • sjglascock Kizomba is soo sexy! I love it...buuuut the way my fat is set up I'm too shy to try it IN PUBLIC....lol! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrZvVxpX-3g

Like 1
    • reesrachel101
    • Mature Student
    • reesrachel101
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Love this! I'm new too, three days in :)

Like 1
Like5 Follow
  • 5 Likes
  • 6 yrs agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 135Views
  • 5 Following