Feeling frustrated help!

Good morning all, so I’m feeling a little bit discouraged right now. I’m six days in and I’ve been keeping my carbs under 30 g a day and eating about 1500 cal a day. I’m trying to lose about 10 pounds and my body looks a little slimmer but the weight hasn’t budged much on the scale. I thought most people lose water weight in the beginning in the first week there is the most weight loss? What am I doing wrong?

4replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hey thanks guys. I appreciate the no responses. :(

• TheRealMe
    • TheRealMe
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I'm no expert but have read and watched a lot of videos on the subject. Personally, I try to stay below 20 grams of carbs and do IF 4/20 (which means intermittent fasting for 20 hours and eating in a 4 hour timeframe, in case you didn't know).  Adding some exercise might help too. Sorry you didn't get a reply from the experts but you have left out a lot of details which might give them a better idea of what could help. Good luck.

Like 1
    • JediMadre
    • JediMadre
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

This isn't a miracle diet. Every body is different.

As previously stated, trying to stay under 20 net carbs and IF helps. You also need to watch your calorie intake. 

With the little information you included and comparing it to my stats, you are way over, but like I previously said, every body is different. I'm 5"4, SW 200, CW 170, 1GW 150, 2GW 130.

Like 1
    • Dianag029
    • Dianag029
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi maybe drop your carbs to below 20 they hold water.  Also lower calorie intake our bodies have a maintainability calorie intake vs a loss intake.  I hope this helps

Like 1
Like Follow
  • 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 74Views
  • 4 Following