15lbs Down in 1 month

Just trying to stay focused! Couple days around Mother's Day I had more carbs then I should have but without totally blowing it and quickly got back on track. Ready for the next month. Finding and looking forward to new food ideas to keep it motivating and interesting. 

4replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Mare
    • Life is a beautiful ride
    • Mare.4
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Congratulations. You’re an inspiration 

Like 1
    • JediMadre
    • JediMadre
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Are you exercising too? Or is it all diet? I'd be SO happy if I lost 15lbs in one month. 

Like 1
    • OnAMission
    • Mother and Fine Artist
    • OnAMission.1
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Mare Thanks!!😊

• OnAMission
    • Mother and Fine Artist
    • OnAMission.1
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

JediMadre Hi JediMadre. I just messaged a short story haha and lost it all. So here's a shorter version I think lol I am just so excited my body is responding to my efforts. Sorry, I am just getting back to you, trying to get the hang of this new app :) It's mainly all diet! I will do an intermediate 2.8-3.5 walk/jog, mostly walk at this point, for about 45min-60min once a week or once every two weeks. I  did two walks in my first month (middle and end). I like to give my body a jolt and jiggle, reminding it to stay awake and to keep processing the changes. I did have a couple of cheat days in there (road trip-candy and Mother's Day-Indian Fry bread tacos) but got right back on track. I do have to be strict with my carbs and eat my main meal early enough to give my body a couple-three hours to start working on it before I call it a night. Those two things are huge. I try to save most of my cal, protein, fat, and carbs (10-12%) for one main satisfying meal a day with healthy smaller snacks throughout if needed (veggies, egg, etc.) It's kind of along the lines of the new 16.8 intermittent fasting diet idea. This is just what I've done to lose weight after each baby/pregnancy that has worked so well for me. I have lost 65-85 pounds 6x over haha the 6th time was after my divorce ;) This is the first time that my body is really kicking my butt and so carbs are crucial in eliminating most of them. I feel like I eat goood, I feel guilty lol. Also, I am starting to crave the hunger feeling more than I do for binging on my cheat foods, hungry mostly at night before bed and in the morning when I wake (it's knowing that's when my body is forced to adjust and I am lovin on that) I am more excited for the morning after each day I follow through with accomplishing my goal then I am to eat things not supporting it :D I am in 2nd month-first wk and have lost 4 more lbs. Once I lose the weight and am to the size I am wanting, then I start a workout/toning plan. Hopefully, I will not need an 8x after this one lol-poor body, this is it for me!! 

Like4 Follow
  • 4 Likes
  • 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 85Views
  • 3 Following