white cheddar babybel

dinner (580 calories):

sausage

cheddar cheese whisps

parmesan cheese whisps

1/2 avocado

coffee

6:24 pm

hello everyone! I feel pretty good right now, but am quite thirsty so i'm going to try to drink a lot of water before I go to bed tonight. I had dinner around an hour ago and am now working out and chilling. I had and have lots of workouts and stuff to do so today is a pretty tiring day.

I just hope I don't retain water because of all the sodium I had today. cheese, man. so good and perfect for keto but so salty. I think the sausages are high in sodium, too. at least I don't have to worry about missing electrolytes, haha!

aslo, I've been doing the keto diet for around 11 days or so, and I think my body has grown more accustomed to it. I don't feel, like, an insane power fitness guru (in fact, i'm so tired and sore, but I have been working out a lot and not sleeping enough), but I have lost weight, so...that's a plus.

I've been maintaining for the past few days, going from 96.8 to 96.6 back to 96.8, then 96.6, then today 97 lbs. idk man, it's kind of funny but annoying at the same time. I hope I can break this plateau because i'm so close to 95 lbs.

anyway, i'm done rambling now. have a good day everyone!

Reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
Like Follow
  • 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 24Views
  • 1 Following