Supplements ..???????

Being a newbie to Keto, I take supplements in the form of spirulina, wheatgrass and cacao powder for inflammation and arthritis and I must say am impressed with results- my questions is, do I have to log this each day as it rocks up a huge 6g carb! 

Grateful for any help

6replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Continue to take them because they work for you and remember you can have up to 30 carbs a day.  Log it anyway just to track the your carbs. I take up to 25 carbs a day and rarely go over.  Happy keto 

• linrenep
    • linrenep
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Afraid anything you put in your mouth needs to be counted. If it's working better to take it however you might try changing it up a little to see what happens after being on keto for a while. Going keto can help with inflamation and maybe won't need as many supplements in the future. I take magnesium and collegen peptids.

• linrenep
    • linrenep
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Mairlyn pedersen not everyone can have 30 carbs. Each body is different.  I keep my carbs under 20 because that's where I feel best. I know some people that eat 50 carbs and do great.

• linrenep I follow Dr Berg OMAD  so I can have up to 20 carbs rarely do I eat that much. I eat 86 grams of fat on omad and 3 to 8 ounces of protein and lots of green vegies. I do take supplements as recommended by Dr. Berg . All the ones the above person is taking are recommended  by Dr. Berg. All bodies are not created equal I'm just sharing my keto one meal a day journey. 

• Lost 2 more pound's and dropping inches like crazy. Dr. Berg  said measuring you waist is the real indicator you are burning fat and not the scale.  I'm free from sugar and carbs  what a wonderful journey 😊

Like 1
    • linrenep
    • linrenep
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Mairlyn pedersen that's great. Keep up the good work. I have to admit I kinda went off the trail yesterday but getting right back to it today. (I also felt awful last night, carbs just don't settle in my stomach the way they use to.

Like2 Follow
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 162Views
  • 3 Following