Happy New Year!

I'm brand new  and hoping to learn a lot. I have had some success with weight loss in the past with no flour and no sugar, but I have never done Keto. 

I am also trying to do ACV and some lemon juice in the AM. Did anyone know how or if that affects keto?

4replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Joanna
    • Joanna
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi 👋 welcome to the forum, it has been a massive support for me. What is ACV?  A little lemon juice or a slice or two isn’t going to knock you out of ketosis once you get into it.

• JJoyce
    • JJoyce
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Joanna Apple Cider Vinegar,  I just started having two tablespoons with a tablespoon of lemon juice a water in the AM. It helps with yummy trouble haha

Like 1
    • Joanna
    • Joanna
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

JJoyce duh 🙄 of course, must try getting back on that. Read somewhere that vinegars are a bit like poison to our bodies so it works very very hard to get rid of the toxic effects and it put me off using them ~ then others rave about ACV with the mother load of course.

• I’ve gotten used to the taste and it doesn’t bother me anymore. It really helps me with digestion. I’ve been less bloated after eating and now drink some for each meal. There is lots of info on YouTube. Do research and come to your own conclusion. I recommend some though. 

Like 1
Like Follow
  • 6 yrs agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 92Views
  • 3 Following