How long does it take to get out of a stall

I have been be religiously keeping track of my carbs via this app it shows I’m averaging 19.9 per day. Almost everyone of those days I have been under 2000 calories , and I’m still yet to lose weight what am I doing wrong any ideas ?

5replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  •  have some suggestions...  I  started Keto Jan 1st... (started 37 BMI)... lost 10 lb first 2 weeks... then Plateaued losing only 2 lbs next 5 weeks.... researched online and 2 suggestions helped me start losing another 8 lbs in the next week and a half.  I also was fasting, and so much, I started the OMAD routine (One Meal A Day) this didn't help, but what did... 1) started doing more of a carnivore diet.   2) Had my doctor change medication I was on that was know for weight gain and keeping me from loosing weight.   I got this information from Dr Berry, ( a Keto Diet enthusiast) and real MD.  I will attach a youtube link to a video that he tells of the meds you should not be taking if trying to lose wieght.

Medications That Cause Weight Gain 💊💊💊 

Like 1
    • Ooffoo
    • Ooffoo
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

How long have you been on the diet?

• Ooffoo 

• timbennett1162 

• Cscilley
    • cscilley
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

You might be eating too much.  Keep your protein moderate and your fat high.  Cut back on vegetables.

Like Follow
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 130Views
  • 4 Following