How important is it to stick to protein, fat and carbs

Ok so my question is how important is it to stay to my target. Yesterday i had a cheat meal double cheeseburger no bun. And at the end of the day i went over on fat and protein but my carbs was only 15g. Its was kinda easy also. But my ocd says i had a bad day. So basically what do i need to focus on more. Fats and protein or my overall target goals. Im 5 days in now and the rest of my days where on key. Thanks for any info 

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • karen
    • karen.55
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi I think there will be occasions when you will go out and eat out and you will be over but depending on the amount you eat and what you eat you can or should be able to get back into ketosis.  I read an article about dirty keto which is where you have burgers and high bad  fat meals regularly instead of healthy fat meals  and apparently it works for some people so it's down to the individual and what works for you and how important healthy fats  are 

Like 1
    • karen
    • karen.55
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Just read this

Over protein = probably fine, but could kick you out of ketosis if you make it the norm. Also, excess protein can be hard on your kidneys.

Over carbs = bad. Theoretically, if you went up to 30-50, you might be ok. Individual upper limit thresholds may vary.

Over fat = fine, but keeping in mind that this generally means you are going above your calorie limit, if the others are in check.

Like Follow
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 124Views
  • 2 Following