• Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Badmojomn
    • badmojomn
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I’m not understanding your question, please revise or expand. 

• badmojomn   Under settings it has the option to track net carbs, total carbs or diabetes carbs so I was wondering how the diabetes carbs are determined. 

• Badmojomn
    • badmojomn
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

audreydray205b If your a diabetic- type 2, you probably were educated on your total carb counts. If your following just low carb lifestyle, that’s where you would enter your carbs because your a diebetic I believe. If you want to follow keto, but caution with your diabetic meds( consult with your diabetic educator) just input on keto side. Hope this helps. 

• Badmojomn
    • badmojomn
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

audreydray205b To expand - don’t let an app decide how many diabetic carbs you are to eat( if that what’s its doing ). Your diebetic practioner has assembled your meds to a certain amount of carbs ( not net) your to follow in a day.  

• Just found out I’m a diabetic type 2.... and doing 60 carbs per meal  daily with three meals a day and a snack with 20 carbs on the snack. Been on this thing 30 days approximately and I have lost 35 pounds. All through Christmas and New Year no liquor or alcohol Beverages, no candy cakes donuts chocolate chips and dip (except for celery and hummus)  starting to feel better and my blood sugars under 200 now. And my blood pressure is under 200/100 as well. It is running 170/80 and sometimes I can get it down to 160 / 70.Yes people I almost died over this thing so think about that while you’re eating your celery and losing your weight....Puts it in a whole new life!

• billyboy14   That's great. I'm sure you feel good. Keep it up. 

Like Follow
  • 6 yrs agoLast active
  • 7Replies
  • 209Views
  • 4 Following