Big Guy -- aiming to LOSE IT

Hi folks 

My naturopath suggested we go the Keto route.  I think I've tried every diet ever written or proposed.  I'm 63, been on Keto for 4 weeks now and down 19 Lbs so far.  I have a long way to go as I'm currently 330lbs.  

I love to cook and explore ways to get good food into myself.  And I'm good at sharing recipes so I'll probably get into that group as well.  I need to make this happen and look forward to your input and suggestions and I promise I'll cheerleader for you folks as I see your successes.  

We'll get to know each other I'm sure .....

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Debbie
    • Debbie.4
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Big Guy!  I’m 52 and this is my first day on here.  I love to cook and try new recipes.  Congrats on your weight loss so far!  I started out at 348 5 years ago and lost about 50lbs doing low carb but quit.  I kept that off for a while but started creeping back up and January of this year was back up to 312.   In March I went back to low carb but it wasn’t enough so I went Keto.  I’m at 265 and completely reversed my diabetes.  No longer on medication.  This thing really works.  I’m going to go all the way this time.  

• Debbie good work Debbie -- especially on the diabetes front.  I'm sure we will exchange recipes at some point.  Have an awesome day and KETO on.

Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 67Views
  • 2 Following