New here! 2 nd day on Keto!

• Janice4945
  • Retired and loving it!
  • Janice4945
  • 5 yrs ago

Hi everyone!  Its great to be here. Yesterday was Day one and I went over my Net carbs by 2. Made 86% of fat and carbs over a few. Today will be better. I saw what I could cut back on to stay in Net Carbs so making those changes today. I found a low carb tortilla with only 5 Net Carbs so made a chicken, cheese, few sprigs of Spring Mix and 1 tbsp mayo. It was very good. Tonight is steak and roasted asparagus with olive oil and salt. Maybe a sprinkle of parmesan.   I enjoy a small glass of Pinot Noir which is low carbs so hope that doesnt hurt the diet. I am a 73 year old (for 2 more weeks) a wife of 55 years, a grandma and ggrandma and follower of Jesus. We live in the Tampa FL area after retiring in 2002 and moving here from Illinois.  I love to encourage others and offer tips I am learning. I have hypothyroidism (slow thyroid) and do not have my gallbladder so will have some challenges but hoping and praying this will help me to finish losing to my goal. I lost 30 pounds on WW but seems I have been up and down 5+ pounds over the past year.  My granddaughter is having great success with Keto so I read up on it and decided to try it also. Always looking for fellow ‘Losers’. 😂😂. Not for sure how to add friends though.  Wishing you all a great day!

Reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
Like Follow
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 7Views
  • 1 Following