Hi my fellow group members!!

Hoping to gain new knowledge and insights towards a healthy  me!!  Please feed me all your healthy habits 😋😋

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Krys
    • Krys.2
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Welcome! My piece of advice is to make eggs your best friend. Best of luck! 

• LadyV
    • Figuring it out as I go 🤔😆🎨
    • ladyvioletsage
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Sandy, I love new starts. They’re exciting and lots of good energy happens. Maintaining a steady rhythm, being a little painstaking in training ourselves to record ‘everything’ we eat, first of all, is my first piece of advice.

This app is loaded with good tools. It’s working for me when many others didn’t. Or, maybe I’ve gradually learned how hard I need to work LOL. 

The piece of advice I got that’s helped me the most is — “This is not a sprint, it’s a marathon.” Don’t ever give up, try to develop and use the basic tools first, then gradually add others.

For those like me, it’s a given that when I start a new project, I go full bore. A good number of times, I burn out and feel worse about everything than when I started because I can’t maintain all the ‘rules’ and ‘have to’s’ I put on myself.

Thankfully, I’ve developed a few basic habits—slow and steady, and it seems to be working. 

The best of luck to you. Good health and success! 👋👍

Like 2
Like2 Follow
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 27Views
  • 3 Following