Sickness and keto

Hi everyone, I’m new to keto, going on 3 weeks now, but last week I became ill with bronchitis and I’m not sure how to continue while under the weather.   Food just doesn’t sound good to me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Hope your Christmas was merry!

5replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Badmojomn
    • badmojomn
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Stay keto. That's all I can suggest. Lots of natural chicken broth and make a homemade keto soup.  

Like 1
  • badmojomn 

Thank you for your help. 

• Badmojomn
    • badmojomn
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

ssgfst776b1a I must have caught your bronchitis bug. I am now sick and this is the first time on keto I have been sick. I see where your getting at. I really just want to eat what I want. This is difficult. I’m still keto but boy oh boy!

• badmojomn I’m sorry to hear your under the weather. I’m in Ohio and I’m surprised to hear it’s already made it’s way to Minnesota. Hopefully your sickness doesn’t hang on for two weeks, like mine did. I had to force myself to eat keto and now I’m glad I did. Hang in there! Rest and push water. 

• Badmojomn
    • badmojomn
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

ssgfst776b1a As soon as I felt it coming on, started taking uber amounts of vit c caps. I think it’s working. I’m was north of you and the temps are unforgiving here with average temp of 30 below. 

Like Follow
  • 6 yrs agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 263Views
  • 2 Following