Making this work

Hi!!! Started keto on Aug 22, down 14lbs. Long term goal is 80lbs. I have physical limitations regarding exercise, so low cal keto is my path. So far, okay. Hard to feed a 6yo, 14 yo, and hubby......and balance keto meals. I find myself skipping meals and drinking muscle milk. Blech!

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hey Kim good luck with your goal! Great job so far! I just had a thought that might actually help with your lifestyle and that is to check out intermittent fasting, there are many people who have worked their way toward eating only 1 meal a day. There are lots of health benefits to it, so it’s something to check out, it helps with weight loss, not because of less calories or anything, there are physiological effects.  It goes hand in hand with low carb maybe it will help you since you have so many mouths to feed and styles of eating to accommodate!

• 14lbs! Way to go!!! Hang in there Kim. As I started my journey it was denitely a challenge to cook for myself and family. Are u talking to a dietician? I found discussing meals and getting ideas on what to cook greatly helped. I do 1 shake a day, and intermittent fasting. Keep up the good work!!!!

Like Follow
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 67Views
  • 3 Following