Newbie here from Oklahoma

46 y old mom here just coming off the weight watcher program after 1 yr and 6 mo where I lost 50lbs. I have been stalled there since Oct of last year.. :( I realized even though it's a great program and I stayed within my points I was eating way too many carbs. I need a change and something different. I have a lot of friends on Keto and their results are amazing so here I am giving it a try. I need to lose another 150lbs. Goal right now is to lose that next 50lbs I have been trying to lose since Oct of last year. I am a carb lover so this will be challenging but I know I can do it. I do not have the time to workout 7 days a week like I used to but can put in a good 2 maybe 3 days working out c/o my work and sons athletic schedules at this time. Appreciate any advice, links, suggestions whatever you have to offer. Eating whatever you want as long as you count and track it to no carbs or sugar is going to be a very big switch over for me but I am ready! Let's do this!

Looking to add friends on here for inspiration and daily motivation!

1reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Vickie
    • Vickie.7
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Welcome. I love this diet. Eating less carbs helps curb your appetite. Been on this diet little over two months and have lost 14 pounds. I don’t get hungry. Drink lots of water and track your food. Good luck 

Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 10Views
  • 2 Following