Angela from Denver.

Hello all,

This is my first go at keto, & first try at CarbManager. I'm confused on how to set macronutrient goals. I thought you set them in part 3 of Getting Started (Set Your Goals). But the numbers I put in do not seem to be reflected in the bars on My Daily Log page. 

4replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Welcome If you answer all the questions about age, weight etc the app will set it up for you.   There is a place to set your goals but it is not necessary. 

• angledge
    • human being
    • angledge
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

debra06201374ad Yes, I found the part where you enter that information. What I'm confused about is the information I entered does not seem to match what shows on the My Daily Log page. For example, I calculated I should be aiming to eat 85 g of protein a day, but My Daily Log page shows a goal of 141 g of protein! 

Like 1
    • angledge
    • human being
    • angledge
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Nevermind y'all, I figured it out. I used the Ease Into My Diet setting. The daily goals are slowly moving towards those I entered in the Getting Started section. 

Like 1
  • angledge :) I understand getting to know the app.  Wait until you add a food  with wrong weight . 

Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 22Views
  • 3 Following