Starting my 6th Day!

Today I start my 6th day - I have lost 7.8 pounds.  I have even managed to get my husband to do this with me and he too has lost weight, he is down 4.2 pounds.  He was very resistant in the beginning, but is beginning to come around.  I can honestly say that I am no longer feeling like I am starving, I don't have the "cravings"  I had before and I don't miss what I cannot have; this was my husband's worst thought, he couldn't have and would miss all of his favorite foods, potatos, pasta, rice, etc.  He says that he doesn't miss them at all.  I am proud of him and together we got this!  

We have tried several recipes, last night we tried a Keto Pizza Casserole recipe we found. It was like eating a pizza, minus the crust. I must say it was amazing. 

She is also on you tube and listening to her store was very inspirational!

I found all this out by watching a you tube video form a fellow member:  Ketogenic Karl; he lists several links in his you tube site to other you tubers.  Several of those people's stories have inspired me as well.  So thank you Ketogenic Karl for sharing.  

I am going to keep on going, hopefully with my husband!  Stay motivated and never give up!

1reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Shaush
    • Shaush
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

This is day 7 and I’m down 10 lbs did a 24 hour fast and the following day broke my fast with a good bone broth soup then had bulletproof coffee followed by some keto jalapeño poppers and a salad with the works

Like 1
Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 20Views
  • 2 Following