Newbie with questions

I am a newbie and just started 3 days ago. I am 50 years old , 6,2 and 290’lbs . I did the calculator and gave me macros of 1995 calories . 20 net carbs , 103 protein and 167 fats . I have stayed under 20 net keto and don’t see it as the big problem . But both days not today I have gone over the proteins by 25 grams . Not from junk but cheese chicken breast steak or ground beef And eggs  . Do those macros seems correct and looking for a list of food with low protein low carbs . 

an example is chicken breast , cauliflower butter and if 3 hard boiled eggs for breakfast the carbs are fine but proteins get high . 

plus lots of going to the bathroom number 1. Seems like I always have to go 

1reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • 25g over sounds like you need to drop a whole meat from your day. You do NOT want to go over on proteins. You can try cutting a meat out of your lunch. Add back in your fat with things like grass fed butter (don’t think that has any protein) and olive oil or even fat bombs. Also choose meals with higher fat vs protein. For instance, the Keto American cheeseburger skillet recipe has 50g fat and 35g protein per serve. The spinach artichoke bacon cups have 37g fat and only 15g of protein preserve. Hope that helps! 

Like Follow
  • 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 67Views
  • 4 Following