Stronger Why??

Just want to check in an say that my first week is usually the toughest as I have a challenge completely giving over to my new set of goals. I cheat here and there...  So I believe I need a stronger why than just losing weight. Any ideas as to how to go about getting the Why correct so I get onboard completely and stay the course?

1reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • VickP
    • 60something Domestic Maintenance I&C Planner/Engineer in charge of indulged Canines and seasoned senior Humanoid
    • Vick.1
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I think your answer is in your intro post😉to get off the roller coaster.

You made it a full century....sounds like you want the next century to be a good one also. Could there be a "stronger"why?

Maybe...Partner?Kids?Pets?Bucket list?

I'll be 60 in a few weeks, that's my "get real and get serious" --why-- motivation...along with my kids, my husband and a bucket list that is going to have me sliding into my casket with a big'ol cheesy grin they'll never be able to get off my face.

(My husband joked earlier his motivation is the fact he can't get in and out of his prized Mustang without a struggle.....the weight goes or the car goes, bet cha---that car ain't going nowhere..LOL)

Now days we wanna eat to live, not live to eat.

How 'bout you?

Like 1
Like Follow
  • 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 25Views
  • 2 Following