Ready to be a loser...again

Hello, everyone...I’m jumping back on keto.  Second attempt.  First attempt was not good.  Will attempt again with at home support and Carb Manager so I’m hoping to add some online support, and cover all my bases.  Goal is to lose 75 lbs total but for right now my goal is to get in ketosis.  Urine strips after a week still no ketosis. I’m gonna keep plugging along.  Anyone else working toward getting into keto?  

3replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • cf7a8a30
    • cf7a8a30
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Starting tomorrow and I’m so nervous.   Need to do something and this at least looked the most reasonable. 

Like 1
    • Pmistyhn
    • I’m a loser, baby...
    • Pmistyhn
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Well, good luck!  Let’s see how it goes!  Wishing you success.  

• cf7a8a30 The first couple of days will not be easy because sugar is a powerful drug.  It is in my mind just as addictive as opioids.  I was a constant eater from 10 am -7 PM. The night before I baked a sugar free cheesecake to "snack" on.  It really helped to not feel deprived.  Entering  your food ahead of time will help and surprise you if you have not kept a food journal.  I was eating 3100 calories a day.  The first days of Keto I was at 1700 cal  (?).  I allowed the app to set all that up for me.  Good luck and please feel free to ask questions.  

Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 19Views
  • 3 Following