Keto Newbie

Hi everyone,  I am almost 53 years old and have about 95 pounds to lose.  An hopeful keto will help.

3replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • franlat
    • franlat
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi to you too.  I am 76 years old and need to lose 50 lbs.  Been Keto for a month and a half and so far have lost 8 lbs.  Seems like it is going to work and I feel fine and not usually hungry all the time like I used to be.  Doing 15 grms carbs or less every day and have only fallen off the wagon two days.  Hope you have great success too.

Like 1
    • justlyn64
    • justlyn64
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Welcome!  I have close to that amount to lose also.  Signed on with Carb Manager Premium 'cause I really want to have a serious go with it and see exactly what I can accomplish IF i stay true to myself on the journey!  

• franlat
    • franlat
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi - really need to lose the weight and signed on to Premium as well.  As I did atkins for years it hasn't been too hard to do.  Just getting used to cutting protein and eating more fat, but it also means for once I am not hungry all the time.  In a month and a half I have lost almost 10 lbs and feel better.  Stick with it and I am sure you will lose as well.  I found that the intermittent fasting (4hours between meals and no snacks) to start with has made the weight loss easier.

Like2 Follow
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 21Views
  • 3 Following