A Fresh Start

In the last few months I’ve lost about 17 lbs, but as usual I fell off of the wagon when stress got the best of me. I was basically limiting processed carbs and increasing my steps, which was very effective for awhile. I’m ready to step it up a notch and get serious about weight loss. I want to lose about 30 more pounds to reach my goal, but more importantly I want to make eating for my health and exercising on a regular basis more of a priority in my life! I did a lot of research before deciding on this app and just signed up for the premium version right off the bat. I hope to utilize it to its fullest!

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Toucky
    • touckytoucky4ce5
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

If life were perfect none of us would ever fall off the wagon. Lol Don’t beat yourself up. I’m married to a long haul truck driver, when he comes home he wants home cooked comfort food. I’m not afraid to enjoy a small serving of his favorite lasagna with him. In return he is learning to enjoy my keto meals. Stress is really hard on us all and often a little comfort goes a long way. Reducing stress is every bit as important to our well being. 

Like 2
  • Nobody is perfect hun, 17 pounds is awesome! Just get back on the horse and start riding again 😊 i have been using the app for a month. It has taken me that long to get my intake down to a keto level. Day 2 now of being at the goal intake, before that i face planted a lot getting here and i know i probably will again. There is no success without failure.  You got this!

Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 75Views
  • 3 Following