Hi there!

Hello everyone! My name is Josh, I started the keto diet because I have heard some positive reviews. I am a cancer survivor (non-hodgkins lymphoma, 4 years ago). I gained a bunch of weight after my treatment and gained more while I was finishing my degree this past year. Been doing keto since April, I have lost 21 pounds so far. Although, I was doing really well, I got bumped out of ketosis about 2 weeks ago after a weekend of social events. It took me about a week to get back into ketosis and once I was there, I have been experiencing debilitating dizziness, so bad that I finally went to the doctor.  Also during these last 2 weeks, I have not lost any weight, but decided to take some measurements. Since April, I  have lost 2 inches in my thighs, waist, hips and arms (in each area) and 1.5 inches in my chest. I still have 65 pounds to lose... I know that I’m not going to lose the weight overnight, but committed to reaching my goals. I look forward to getting to know like minded people on this forum!

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Gina
    • Gina.9
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hello Josh.  Congratulations 🎈I hope you are feeling better.

• Welcome and keep at it people lose inches and not weight all the time. 

Like2 Follow
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 20Views
  • 3 Following