Maybe someone can relate. Help!

Ok. My next question is important. I get so confused about the macros I'm supposed to have. It says 1351 and then it will show for example that I have used up a lot of calories on my Fitbit and Google app. It will show that i can have 300 more ( for example) or sometimes 1000. I get so confused. If I hit like 1500 will I still lose weight in the same goals ( 1351 to lose weight) Especially if I have exercised alot

7replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Gina
    • Gina.9
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

You can go to Settings and turn off Deduct Calories When Exercise.  I use exercise to increase my calorie deficit.

• Hi There!

i have had success with my Fitbit sync with CM 🙌🏻

I do like to drink wine with my evening meal and have been able to continue to lose because of the deduction of net carbs/calories via exercise.

i walk for about an hour each morning and obtain a deficit of 450-500 calories.

what in the heck are you doing to deduct 1000???

you go!

Like 2
  • Gina  Alimccutcheon Alottawine thank you for your reply . Ok. So maybe you can clarify this for me. (I really need to lose weight for health goals. ) If the app tells me that I need to consume 1351 calories to lose weight and I have "deduct calories when I exercise" does that mean if I consume more calories with an exercise surplus, I will still lose weight at the rate carb manager suggests?? ( consume 1351 to lose 6 lbs a months).

For example, yesterday I consumed 1500 calories but my exercise burn for the day was  1700, so I still was in a 200 cal. Deficit.  

Like 1
  • Alimccutcheon Alottawine  I dont know what I am doing specifically. I take pilates reformer classes and I like to take walks. I work a  job thst requires me to be on my feet alot I guess . 

Ok so thank you ao much for your clarification.  I feel so lost.  So I attached an example below: will I still lose weight if I'm over the calories i am supposed to consume: ( 1351 calories)..BUT my "exercise" from Fitbit and Google fit are more burned making my net calories in a negative state. 

Examples below: 

• Gina
    • Gina.9
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Mariferrari Probably, but there are a lot of variables.  You will only know for sure how your body will react by trying it.  You have to find what works best for you and make adjustments as needed.  Good Luck 

• Mariferrari that’s held true for me :)

i just try NOT to eat up to the surplus - I like to give myself a cushion in case I didn’t judge a measurement of food correctly.

The  additional calories I can consume motivates me big time! Like I said tho - it’s best to enjoy but stay at a deficit!

well done ✅ 

• Mariferrari 

Are both of your fitness apps recording part of the same exercise?

just go by the Fitbit and delete your Google acct.

even by your Fitbit stats you are doing great

and to answer you main question 

its best to NOT consume ALL of your net calories or net carbs

Like Follow
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 7Replies
  • 71Views
  • 3 Following