Introduction

Not new to Atkins or LCHF, I have lost 40 lbs since beginning in February, slowly at first, just cutting portions, and eliminating some high carb food. Between February and July I had lost only 4 or 6 lbs.. Begun seriously in end July looking at Atkins again and KETO nutrition, did much better. Lost weight, regained energy and less pain and aches..

Now I  am new to counting food intake and other measurement - I was just following one fist vegetables, 2 fists salad and 100 gr. Max of animal protein. Plus IFs. This was not difficult as I have not been a junk food eater before so I do not miss cookies, juices, soft drinks and else.  Learning from others and sharing, I hope this will put me on a steady path to improving discipline and better health to better food choices. (I do cheat at holidays ;) a little)

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Joanna
    • Joanna
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Each of us have a different journey to travel to health. The more you read & Chat the more you will learn and the more fine tuned your transition will become.

• Joanna
    • Joanna
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Just wanted to add how nice it is to read of your progress as you learn to listen to your body and adapt great eating habits. And

Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 6 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 105Views
  • 2 Following