Nausea

Good morning all ~ Today is the beginning of my 4th week and have only lost 7 pounds and close to no inches. I don’t cheat whatsoever and I started IF. My problem is that every time I eat, especially salads, I get horribly nauseated. I had g-bypass in 2007 and got to goal and since have gained 25 pounds and want to lose total of 30 so I have 23 to go. But I’m getting so nauseated that it’s hard for me to meet even half my calories, fat, protein and I do get closer on carbs. But I’m barely eating 700 calories and I usually don’t get to 700. Salads are by far the worse when making me nauseated. It gets so bad I have to go to bed. Almost like “dumping” feeling after g-bypass. But salads never effected me like this before. Any clues?

1reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Not sure of the answer as I am not an expert but my thoughts are maybe you need more protein and maybe your blood sugar levels are off. Maybe increase your calories to at least 1000 a day. Do you get shaky as well? You probably need more calories. I don’t know but...You have lost 7 lbs and that is FANTASTIC! Keep in mind the closer you get to your goal, the weight won’t come off as fast as someone with perhaps 100lbs to lose. Time goes fast so think of this...where will you be in 6 months? Keep  up the good work! You will be at goal and should be in maintenance mode by then. This isn’t just a diet, it’s a forever way eating. You can look up a ton of YouTube videos for information and also encouragement from those that have been doing this for a long time. Along with great cooking ideas! Good luck!

Like 1
Like Follow
  • 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 52Views
  • 4 Following