Help I'm about give up!

I started keto two weeks ago. The first week was fabulous. Went right into ketosis, no flu(a lol weakness dizzy) but other than that I was fine. I lost about 6 lbs....all of which I've gained back in week 2 except a lb. I have been doing the same exact thing. I've measured prepared and counted everything. As I have been. I'm busting my butt to do this all the way. If gaining weight is going to be the outcome, I'm pulling the plug. I have been staying religious to the plan. I have plenty to lose. Any suggestions on what could possibly going on with me. No I'm not bloated or retaining water that I'm aware of????? Signed: Desperate for change!!!!!!:/

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Are you recording everything, and I mean everything you consume? That includes such things as mayonnaise and butter common condiments that you use? it is hard from the outside without seeing your daily macros in your daily foods to help. If you would like, please friend me. I will look at your daily food logs, and see if I can help you find some answers.

Also remember if you buy 5 lb of fat and 5 pounds of lean protein, by volume you will have more fat.

• Try carb Manager and add brisk walk 10 minutes after each meal. Plus - don’t eat after 7:30PM and try only bulletproof coffee until noon each day- you need to kick in the fasting time and kick start your fuel burning by adding even a little brisk excersize!

Like2 Follow
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 299Views
  • 4 Following