Superwoman!!!

Got asked to do a maccas run for my son.  I ordered a small moccha coffee with almond milk for myself.  Realized how many carbs it was and then gave it to my son.  Talk about depressing.  No coffee for 9 days now.  I really miss my frothy coffees.  But on the upside am on day nine and can finally fit into a new pair of jeans i brought 6 months ago but couldn't get them on.  Stuff the carbs bring on weight loss

馃槉

6replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Funny I never drink coffee before I started keto and now I have one after dinner on a pretty regular basis. I put a little bit of Stevia, 1 tablespoon of whipping cream, and 2-4 tablespoons of sugar-free whipped cream out of the can. It鈥檚 a tasty after dinner dessert in my opinion and it signals for me that it鈥檚 time to stop eating for the night. Calories for this range between 65 and 90 calories and only about 1.4 net carbs. It just depends on how I did throughout the day with my macros as to whether or not I get this treat. 馃構

Like 2
    • justlyn64
    • justlyn64
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Amy Schintler  Good on you for staying the course!  I personally enjoy one cup of coffee a day w cream and as of late have been adding heavier cream and the mct oil to increase my fats.  9 days and missing your frothy coffees... if this is going to be a lifestyle change for you, I too would be making room for it in my daily macros so you don't feel deprived ( new jeans or not LOL)     What is a maccas run ( i know i can google it but I'm working with my brain here and am thinking it was a coffee run?  1st thought was a physical run of sorts :-)

• justlyn64 its short for McDonald's.   My son was using me as a delivery service.  In all truth  am not missing sugar or really my coffees.  I think i miss the thought of them and just stopping what i am doing to relax for a few minutes.  I weighed in this morning for a total loss of  6.6 lb in 10 days.  Gotta be happy with that 馃榿

Like 1
  • Kristie Friars that sounds really nice.  Think i might have to try that.馃榿

• justlyn64
    • justlyn64
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Amy Schintler Ahhhh... gotcha.  A nick name I'm familiar with and use for them is Rotten Ronnies :-)  Great job on the 6.6 lbs gone!!!

Like 1
    • boats1979
    • boats1979
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Try bulletproof coffee. One tablespoon of coconut oil or MCT oil and 1 tablespoon of butter. You can also add a teaspoon of cinnamon if you want to add a little flavor to your coffee. 

Like 1
Like Follow
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 37Views
  • 3 Following