Carb Manager & Fitbit

Hello, today is day two for me on keto and using Carb Manager.

I paid the added cost to have the Premium so I could sync my Fitbit.  It did sync yesterday which is good but here is my question.

After morning exercise/walk my macros showed I was now negative.  So my daily NET carbs are 18 but now it shows I need 24 net carbs.  Do I follow my original macros or the new macros after exercise? Yesterday my net carbs was only 2 yet I at 24 carbs.  Hope this makes sense.

Thank you in advance for your help.

4replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • I also use the Premium app with my Fitbit.

it is normal fir your net carbs to go into the negative range in accounting for your exercise. Enjoy eating or馃嵎 the extra carbs you鈥檝e earned ! Just don鈥檛 go over your slotted 18 or your net calories. You will still lose fat.

Like 1
    • Tootie
    • Tootie.1
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Thank you.  I found where I had turned on the deduct carb/calories for exercise.  I turned this off and now just follow my original macros.  Only day four of trying to figure this out...hoping to see the scale go down and baggy clothes.  Fingers crossed :) 

Like 2
  • Alimccutcheon Alottawine thank you for the reply.  Since my goal is to lose weight i think i鈥檒l Not eat the extra carbs earned from exercise unless i鈥檓 In a social situation where I need them.  I was at a plateau and 2 days ago I turned off the feature to adjust the carbs and have just eaten <18/day, I dropped 2 lbs. this morning.  Thanks for the help, i鈥檓 Ending week 3 and have lost 12 lbs.  still learning so much everyday about eating this way.馃尮

• Good going! 

鈥楨veryone/Every Body is different ... you will tweak this new lifestyle to fit your goals!

Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 62Views
  • 3 Following