New here and have a question.

Hi my name is Mandy. I just started using this app yesterday. I've been using the Lose It app for the past 140 days but I find this one much more easier to use when doing a keto diet.

I have a question. With the challenge that you have to earn points for, if you don't hit the button to add the points that day does that mean you lose the points? I earned 80 points yesterday, but I can't figure out how to apply them. But I see on my page today, there's a little green bar that says apply today's points. So does that mean since I didn't get to do it yesterday that I lose those points and they don't count?

3replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • scjudd1986
    • CAD Tech
    • scjudd1986
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

If I remember correctly, you cannot go back and log points from a previous day. It's log it or lose it.

• dwhite262
    • dwhite262
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

You can’t add yesterday’s point today. It’s add them on the day or lose them. Doesn’t seem fair but I think that’s to get you to log everything. 

• scjudd1986  hey what I do if I fall asleep and haven’t logged my day, is go onto date and time on my iPhone, change it from set automatically And just set my own, and make it the previous day. Go over to my carb manager and log my day in. Then go back to date and time and set back to set automatically. 

Like 1
Like Follow
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 90Views
  • 2 Following