Hormones and keto?!! LADIES HELP

LADIES!  Do you find your period Throws your ketosis numbers off?  I’m not in ketosis anymore despite following all my macros and not cheating.  My exercise is the same if not more.  I’m hoping it’s just the hormones.  If it is will I bounce right back into ketosis when my period is over or will it take a little while?
I’m new to keto this is my 3rd week, my readings were 1.1.  everything was going great till Aunt Flo came for a visit!  I love the keto diet so I’m still following it despite my body not cooperating Atm.  

ladies do you find that the longer you are following keto the less of an effect hormones have on your numbers?

1reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • VickP
    • 60something Domestic Maintenance I&C Planner/Engineer in charge of indulged Canines and seasoned senior Humanoid
    • Vick.1
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I don't have answers for you, but I am going to bump your thread. I am looking for answers to help my daughter who is dealing with the same and she keeps ending up defeated and I keep telling her  she's gotta hang in there.

She's got 80lbs to loose and is also dealing with PCOD and that keeps her hormones always outta whack.

I am hoping you will get some input from other women who wrangle this issue.

Like 1
Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 62Views
  • 2 Following