Hello hello

Hi, folks. Just started Keto Saturday. Surprisingly the adjustment hasn’t been that difficult so far. I’ve been drinking sugary drinks exclusively for years. Cut those out. Been irritable but I’m chalking that up mostly to a significant reduction in caffeine intake. Still trying to figure things out. Nice to have an app that helps track things because I mistakenly went slightly over on carbs Sunday. If anyone wants to offer advice, I’m all ears. Certainly would help in avoiding any pitfalls. Anyway I hope everyone has a great day.

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Gina
    • Gina.9
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Welcome.  Try to drink lots of water, especially during the first couple of weeks.  Track everything and focus on keeping carbs under limit while learning to balance the rest of your macros.  Entering my meals in CM app before I eat to see effect on daily Macros is really helpful.  Good Luck.

Like 1
    • ShortGuy
    • Just a normal dude
    • ShortGuy
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Gina I’ve gone from drinking essentially no water to 3 liters + a day. Saturday I went under on carbs as well as yesterday. Calories seems to be the tricky part as I’m not getting the recommended amount. Not sure how important that is yet but, typically falling 300 and change under. Of course I haven’t met macro needs either. Appreciate the preload trick. I’ve got my day logged with the exception of dinner. I thank you for your assistance. 

Like 2
Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 18Views
  • 2 Following