Marcos

Hi my name isBarbara I’m a little confused. I’ve been do Keto for five week and lost 13 lbs.  I have not been cheating but have been on a stand still. For two weeks.  Any ideal or when I look at Marcos do we go my meal or what it looks like at end of day.  Any input would be appreciated.

1reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Jaqi
    • Jaqi
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I find that I am on a plateau as well (or at least not losing as FAST as I'd like to), and from what I was reading yesterday, fasting is recommended to get over it.   I tried fasting earlier in the week too because I had read about it before, but not specifically for the plateau, and really, I did not notice a difference, so not sure.  Hopefully my reply will bump your post up and both of us can get an answer.

I also just now read, here, on the forum, that caloric intake plays a part in the Keto diet, and I never knew that.  I need to now read up on that, since I have not measured any calories, ever.   I assume you know/knew this, but mentioning it just in case you too should review your caloric intake.

Sorry I could not help more.

Like Follow
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 81Views
  • 2 Following