HELP!

HELLO FELLOW KETO PEEPS!!! This is my first time doing Keto. I have a question. I have been hitting myself numbers with food using this app. I just linked a Fitbit to it and it’s taking away from the net carbs I eat. Do I have to eat more? Or is that just letting you know how much you burned with exercising??? I’m so confused. 

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • TM96789
    • TM96789
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Good question. I’m about to get and start using a Fitbit myself so I’d be interested in what you find out. 

• Pat F
    • Pat_F
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

It tells you what you’ve ‘burned’ and you do not have to eat ‘extra’ to make up the difference.

as a general point, try to make your protein macro, keep below your carb macro (as far below as possible), and eat enough fat macros to feel full and satisfied.  Mixed reviews on making calories - some say keep them below; others say don’t count them.  I tend to fall in the ‘keep them lower than goal’ category: if you’re below, it [to me] seems harder to gain weight.

I think the best part of all this will be in your blood work: A1C, cholesterol, etc.  Weight loss is a wonderful icing on the cake (no pun intended).

Enjoy your experience!

Like 1
Like Follow
  • 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 21Views
  • 4 Following