Ketosis

So I have been in large ketosis for days. Today I wake up and I am between small to moderate. Getting frustrated as to why that happened. Any thoughts on how to get to large quickly?

5replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • I was just reading that the urine strips can start turning lighter in color as your body adjust into being in ketosis for a longer period of time. Maybe this is what is happening???

• Lynn
    • Elynn
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Try 18/6 fasting.  But honestly in my experience l wouldn't worry about high keto numbers.   Keto is keto u r in it.  

Like 2
  • From what I've heard, if you are using the urine strips they are just "basic" and can let you know when you reach ketosis but other than letting you know that they can miss-read depending on when you last ate or time of day of the test etc. and that blood work or the breath test is what you really should go by. I agree with  Elynn !! I wouldn't worry about it at all either. Just keep those carbs, protein & fats in check and keep on keeping on. Fasting is a good idea for sure. I intermitt 12/12 ONLY because I need my morning POWER coffee with MCT oil, butter & several spices then eat only once a day. Works for me. All the best to you!!

• Elynn 

thank you!!!

Like 1
  • Joanne Crack 

thank you

Like 1
Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 172Views
  • 3 Following