Hello!

Hi, all! I’m new here, today ends my fourth week on keto (still not sure I’m doing it exactly right). 

I am down 15lbs! Still have a lot to go. 

I noticed this morning when I was adding my new weight that the app is adding weigh in times for me with different weights. Has anyone else had this issue? Where is it pulling this data from because I am not weighing when it says I am. This morning after I entered my weight, it then added 1.9lbs and stamped the time and date as 12:00am tomorrow?!

5replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • dwhite262
    • dwhite262
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi and welcome. My weight goes in through my Fitbit and the time is always off. It say 12am also. If you correct it the time just goes back to the original. I don’t know why but am glad I’m not the only one dealing with that issue. Besides that little glitch I love this app. Enjoy the journey. 

• dwhite262 hey there! Have you tried synching your Fitbit to your phone lately? My time goes off every once in a while but gets back on track when I synch with the app on my phone. 

• Oilygal
    • Oilygal
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

dwhite262 Trixie1975 does your weight change with Fitbit? I get on my scale which is older and indecisive lol and then input it but then it shows me weighing later at about 1.9lbs heavier. 

• Oilygal
    • Oilygal
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Trixie1975 yes I have to manual sync it several times a day because our internet service is so horrible where we live 😞 

• dwhite262
    • dwhite262
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I have not experienced that yet. Not to say I won’t. Maybe it happens when either the battery in the scale or in your Fitbit gets low. Just a thought. 

Like Follow
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 67Views
  • 3 Following