My macros are totally different to what recipe says.. Am i missing something?

So i got this cob salad recipe of diet dr and per serving says 6gm of carbs per serve. When i put all the ingredients in the app (precisely as ive done it a few times) it puts my total carbs to 18gm this isnt the only recipe either ive tried others and same thing macros are seem to be much higher than the macros in the recipe im getting frustrated as im hitting my carb limit with one meal. 

1reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • I’ve had the same thing happen to me.  I don’t know whether it’s a glitch with the Carb Manager app, or something about the way it grades recipes.   Sometimes I’m able to fix it by going in to the edit mode and fixing the errors (not always, but typically the error generated a ‘recipe yield’ rather than the serving size (cup, ounce, etc.).  Frustrating process...

    For what it’s worth, I’ve decided to go with the CM app as ‘the’ source of macros’ data - figure it’s not perfect, but if I stick with it, I’ll have a consistent source of data.

    Good luck!

Like Follow
  • 1 mth agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 16Views
  • 1 Following