Down 7 lb and 2 in overall in 5 days...

I've introduced myself in the proper places and responded to a lot of other people's posts but not very many people seem to get back so I'm posting this hoping somebody will say hello,,,, otherwise I'm just going to use the tracker and forget about the Forum  Good luck to all the people that are out there trying hard ...you'll make it if you want to.

7replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Wow so much in so little time great work! 

Like 1
    • Mickey54
    • Mickey54
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hey there!!! I’m new too. I guess about 5 days as well and experiencing the same thing. I dropped 3+ pounds right away. Then I gained back 2, so I’m a bit frustrated. 

I don’t find this app very user friendly....do you? Hope to hear back from you. Have a great Saturday!!!

Like 1
  • I'm just finishing Day 3. Lost a smidge over 3 so far. Your doing great. Keep it up.

Like 1
    • Justme
    • Justme.4
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi... just completed my second week... Down 6.6lbs... super excited...

• I am in day 2 and have lost 2 pounds.  Since I am new here I have been reading the posts and wonder if FB has taken a lot of forum chats? Please hang in there and we can talk to each other :).

• Good Morning Everyone!!!! I am starting Week 2 today. Down 9.4 during week 1. Feeling great. Was really hoping to hit 10 when I woke up this morning but I'll see it probably tomorrow.  I hiked with my kids yesterday for just about 10 miles so I'm probably holding I to a bit of muscle soreness water retention.  I sometimes think I'm not eating enough calories but I'm not hungry so I'm not gonna really worry about it yet.  

Like 1
  • 10 miles WOW, I am hoping for a 1/2 mile on flat land :). keep the updates coming.   I am down 4 since Saturday (first week).

Like4 Follow
  • 4 Likes
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 7Replies
  • 119Views
  • 8 Following