Am I doing this wrong?

I am not sure I am doing this plan right. It seems like I’m eating a lot of protein but not enough fat. I don’t know how to get fat without protein. I can’t just drink avacado oil!  And if your goal is to stay under 30g of carbs...is that net carbs or total carbs?

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Tria
    • Tria
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Regina,  Are you tracking your food so you know exactly what you are eating? Eat fat bombs or put mct oil in coffee to bring up your fats. I use heavy whipping cream in coffee or add to scrambled eggs. Hopefully you have an app to help you. Carbmaster has a free plan plus one you can pay for which is about $40.00 a year if you want to go that route but many people just use the free one. 

I do net carbs but I count everything including green leafy vegetables. Some people don't count those at all but I like to keep control I guess as those carbs can add up in my opionion. Don't think there is a right or wrong way as long as it works for you.

Like 2
  • It is tricky to balance fat and protein.  Add fat bombs, Heavy whipping cream, ranch dressing  and butter.  The first 10 days are harder then you learn.   If you have a really good day copy that food to the next and work off that day.         

Like Follow
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 150Views
  • 4 Following