Keto Suppliment

Hi. I’m starting the Keto diet tomorrow and was wondering if anyone has thoughts on using Perfect Keto Exogenous Ketone supplements to get into Ketosis quickly? 

3replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • My husband is a doctor and he says that eating ketones is not the same as the body making them.  You are just going to trick your keto sticks and be disappointed.  I ordered two of these one was cherry and I forget the other one.  Amazon blogger said they tasted great.....they lied (cost me over $100 dollars for two jars).  If you realy want to something helpful get Metamucil 100% natural psyllium.  It will expand 10 times the amount in you stomach and make you feel full, it will also bind fats therefore lowering calories (I don’t worry about calories anyway), it is also used to lower cholesterol levels.  It is sugar free and works on this diet—-the orange tastes great and is easy to drink.  It is helpful also if you are unable to eat and are hungry but would have to go off the diet to eat at (maybe a friends house).  It works and I love it.

Like 1
  • Thank you sooooo much Beverly. I really want and need to be successful and know that starting off on the right foot is imperative. I appreciate your feedback!

My plan for week one is just to focus on the allowed food and not worry much about tracking. I feel its overwhelming - I read one thing in an article and then read another article that disagrees. UGH

• Badmojomn
    • badmojomn
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

jenniferwilliamsaz7eee I have heard it may help transition though keto adaptation, I didn’t use them because they kind of scared me.  Now that I read more on how easily people adapted, which I would have used them.  I had a terrible adaption procsss. I don’t use any mct oils and my Real pick me up is some heavy cream if I need it. When you become fat adapted if following keto, the ketones may slow down the fat loss but I have read it’s good to substitute if your doing heavy workouts, training for marathons, etc. Fiber does fill you up and just that. It won’t help through keto adaptation.   I’m so glad I’m over the adaptation, that’s all I can say. 😳

Like Follow
  • 6 yrs agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 205Views
  • 3 Following